Read the following questions and provide short answers.
- Who wrote the poem I Wonder?
- List five elements of the sky mentioned in the poem.
- State one value that we can learn from this poem.
- Why does the father not provide answers to the questions posed by the child?
- In your opinion, who created nature?
TRUE OR FALSE 1
- The wind is invisible and we can only feel it. _____________
- The birds had to be taught how to build nests. _____________
- The stars, lightning, clouds and rainbow are natural phenomenas. _______________
- After a heavy rain, the lightning continues to flash. ______________
- The persona managed to find all the answers to the questions. _______________
- List two more questions about nature that you would like answered?
- What can you do to appreciate God's gift of nature?
- Present a poster entitled 'The Wonders of Nature'